The Toronto Ski Club was founded nearly a century ago in 1924. The private ski organization’s clubhouse is located at the base of Blue Mountain in Collingwood, Ontario. The focal point of the building is the entrance, clad in Estate Stone Hampton. The masonry blends harmoniously with the wood beams, taupe-coloured siding, black roof and accents to give this commercial building a welcoming, residential feel.
Recreate This Look
Product: Estate Stone